payment

Started by Angela_Girl_Next_Door

Angela_Girl_Next_Door

I just wanted to double check that my payment upgrade to a FEATURED add has been processed/will be processed. It has been debited from my bank account, however an email i recieved stated the payment wasn't processed.

kind regards,
Angela

Angela_Girl_Next_Door

Dear Claire,
It has been several years since i have used your site. Of course It important for me to be featured on yoru site for my short visit in Dubai. Since i did pay the money for a featured add, can i please resign from a VIP membership to have my add featured as soon as possible ? What is my add placement at this moment ?
I thank you kindly for your help.
Angela

Deleted user

Dear @Angela_Girl_Next_Door

You still have a VIP listing. Please write to us again regarding the matter after you receive the notification email about the ending of your VIP membership. Please contact us regarding this issue through our contact form.

Thanks, Claire.

Angela_Girl_Next_Door

It says on my account i have a Premium Membership and not a VIP account.

14 more days — add days
Manage 

and i would like to know what the payment is for if i can not have my add place as a featured add ?

Angela_Girl_Next_Door

it says nothing here about a PREMIUM LISTING, so i paid for a Featured listing, not knowing my listing would not be upgraded.

what is a PREMIUM LISTING THAN ?

What are the different options for my profile?
•VIP: You get top priority in the search results and city main pages. Unlimited enquiries.
•Featured: You appear ahead of Basic and Free profiles. Unlimited enquiries.
•Basic: You get unlimited monthly enquires and priority over free members in the search results.
•Free: You will appear after paid listings in the search results and if you receive over a certain amount of enquiries during a 30 day period your profile will be limited until the end of the period. We do this to provide for the fairest distribution of leads between our free members.