BBW milf wants gangbang

Started by BBW_Tamara

BBW_Tamara

Any serious offers , guys?
I want to experience a gangbang with DP. I love dirty stuff. I expect to be paid for that, just to be sure you’re up to the level. I want to make it a lifetime experience for all of us. I can host

Danielsss

we are a married couple of swingers from Russia, we are bi generalists, we are professional masseurs, we want to fly to dubai for a month and work for you if possible, we also have a friend, our lover, we can fly three of us, we can send you our photos, we have there are no prohibitions in sex, we can only meet for massage too, we meet with a man, or with men, or with a man and a girl, etc., my husband does a blowjob, I love it very much when I dress up my husband as a woman and he acts as my girlfriend a lecher, my husband does very good erotic massage for a man, he slide his ass over a man lying on his back, this can raise a penis even that never rises, he is anally virgin, but I really want an Arab with a big and thick penis to fuck him in women's clothes, at the end that would end me and him and our lover in the mouth, and if you wish, we can invite a married couple, etc., to visit us in Moscow

Deleted user

Guys, I want to experience a gangbang with DP. I love dirty stuff. I expect to be paid for that, just to be sure you’re up to the level. I want to make it a lifetime experience for all of us

How do I contact you?

johnDXB00

Hi Danielsss,
Let me know if you come to Dubai. My email avatarxxbcn@hotmail.com. Im spanish 44 with fantasies to play with a couple like you

we are a married couple of swingers from Russia, we are bi generalists, we are professional masseurs, we want to fly to dubai for a month and work for you if possible, we also have a friend, our lover, we can fly three of us, we can send you our photos, we have there are no prohibitions in sex, we can only meet for massage too, we meet with a man, or with men, or with a man and a girl, etc., my husband does a blowjob, I love it very much when I dress up my husband as a woman and he acts as my girlfriend a lecher, my husband does very good erotic massage for a man, he slide his ass over a man lying on his back, this can raise a penis even that never rises, he is anally virgin, but I really want an Arab with a big and thick penis to fuck him in women's clothes, at the end that would end me and him and our lover in the mouth, and if you wish, we can invite a married couple, etc., to visit us in Moscow

Meftuhsexxx

Ok Tamara I'm too Hot sexual attractive sexiest man and if you want to make everything with me contact me on WhatsApp or imo please! +251946022283