ADs in Different cities

Started by Deleted user Edit Topic

Deleted user

Hi!

I need my AD to be up in a few different cities, how can I do that?

Deleted user

Hi. As an individual you can list in more than one city if you really are there often (please keep updated your available dates on your different profiles). Thanks, Claire.

Deleted user

Hi Clare,

One more thing. One client told me he left a review and I was wondering if you've seen it he's username is raging bull …. Thanks… Sorry but I just asked everyone yesterday for reviews.

:-))

Deleted user

Hello, I am listed in one city but need to add another city because I work out of both equally. Problem is, I am/only able to add one city "officially" and i know its against the rules to set up two profiles so what exactly did you suggest in the above comment? I just want to make sure I'm not going to be able to figure it out without breaking any rules,/thanks

Deleted user

Hi @Sophie_Winters.

As an individual you can list in more than one city if you really are there often (please keep updated your available dates on your different profiles).

Thanks, Claire.

Audrey_petite_girlfriend

Hi to clarify your last response here, does this mean I can make multiple profiles under one account with different cities? Or is there a way for my original profile to have more than one city listed?